The main activity of JSC Astreta is woodworking:
• We manufacture and build log (glued/unsized log) houses, saunas, hot tubs.
• We provide Lithuanian private and business customers with construction structural timber for construction of roofs, fences, arbours, saunas, frame and log houses.
• We offer a wide range of timber products, designed for outdoor and indoor decoration: dried, planed, milled, impregnated, painted structural timber; floorboards, boards, wooden stairs, wooden window sills, terrace boards and other.
• We sell dried firewood.
• We can produce various wooden products of non-standard type.
Why customers choose to work with JSC "Astreta"?
• We implement the process from... to – we offer all the services necessary from the moment, when you decided to build a log house, summerhouse or sauna: consultation, design, preparation of necessary materials, manufacturing, and construction.
• Wide range of production – we produce everything from floorboards to complex construction of a house.
• We guarantee the quality of production – we have our own production base in Kaunas district (Eigirgalos village), therefore we control all production processes and ensure that projects will be implemented correctly and on time.
• The experienced team – our architect-constructor specializes in the design of log houses, the production department, having long-term work experience, follows verified internal standards. Whereas, we have the resources to perform all stages of the process – we offer considered decisions, which are realistic and practical to implement.
• We are flexible, we find solutions that best meet the customer's needs, we always look for compromises.
In the woodworking sphere we successfully work since 1995. We are trusted by and our clients for longtime are as follows: SC "Montuotojas MFP", JSC "Infantas", JSC "Autokaustas", JSC "Restauravimo projektai", JSC "Amperas", and others. 6 years ago we began to perform manufacturing and construction works of log houses. We have a renewed production line, which allows fast and smooth performance of timber production processes.